Friday 26 July 2013

Genevieve says D’Banj ‘thing’ is small for her


D'Banj, Chini Odogwu Genevieve and Matthew Mensah

Well, I took this as a joke but I need to share it with you. It was shared by blogger.
According to the source, Genevieve Nnaji, who is rumoured to be in a serious relationship with Ghana based half caste, Mathew Mensah, said D’Banj “thing” (winks, you should know the thing- the real thing) is smaller than the the kokomaster’s harmonica. She was also alleged to have said no “thing” has entered her (guess, you figured that out as well) in the last decade.
Below is what Genevieve was alleged to have said…
“I have been single for so long, it hasn’t been easy, even when dbanj came along with his thing that wasn’t long he kept saying NO LONG THING..NO LONG THING.. never [knew] that was he meant it till i saw it, it was even shorter than his harmonica… We couldn’t settle down.
Luckily for me, I have found a man now to spend the rest of my life with.” 

So, our beautiful Gene is a virgin in the last one decade or do you doubt her?

5 comments:

  1. She can say that to Mensah, not us. I wish her the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not serious, she can be a virgin, what's d big deal in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laugh don kill me o.... So D'Banj got a small thing and Gene is a virgin, pls next story

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeye peoplessssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete