Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mourinho is in the heart of Chelsea supporters - Ivanovic

Serbian international, Branislav Ivanovic has said Jose Mourinho was always in the heart of all Chelsea supporters and expect the fans to always be behind the coach who rejoined the club after five years of leaving the post.
'I think he was in the heart of all Chelsea supporters all these years. Everyone expected him to be back and as I said before we are very happy he is here and he can improve us,' Ivanovic said. 'For the first week we really enjoyed it and it has been impressive but we have to stay focused from the first to last day and we have to prove to him every day we can play hard games. A lot of things depend on the manager and us on the field.'

Also alongside Ivanovic at the team hotel was Marco van Ginkel, who is just over a week into his Chelsea career, and also enjoying life under Mourinho.

'I think from this manager you can learn everything,' the 20-year-old said. 'He is one of the best in the world. I came from Vitesse, a small club. If you can go to Chelsea it's really good and I am very proud to be part of this team, and these players can [teach] me a lot. They are more experienced than me.'

No comments:

Post a Comment