Saturday 6 July 2013

Thank you for managing my madness- K.Solo to Manager

How do you say happy birthday to a friend or your manager? Well, while
you are thinking about it, multi-talented but controversial producer,
K.Solo (Solomon Oyeniyi) got this for his manager, Funmi: " Happy
Birthday To My 1 & Only Oluwafunmilayomi Anike My Manager...Thanks For
Managing My Madness & Believing In Me....Ur D Best :*...GOD BLESS UR
DAYS ON EARTH".
Me, My Pen and I say amen to that while praying for gbagaun-less
releases from her (someone whispered that to my ear and added
henceforth; a bigger amen to that).

2 comments:

  1. hahahhha..K.Solo know say him get madness. Mad bad boy, i hope say him no go marry this one too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some people just talk out of there senses anyway it takes a worthless idiot to have time to try to molest who God has already bless. Oluwafunmilayo Anike hbd and tnx for been there

    ReplyDelete