Monday 8 July 2013

Tope Alabi begged me for sex - Prophet Ajanaku

There seems to be no end in the feud between gospel artiste, Tope Alabi and her spiritual father, Pastor Ajanaku.
It is hard to believe that things have fallen apart between the duo, as Tope Alabi glowingly sang about the prophet in almost all her tracks. ‘Olorun Ajanaku’ was a popular cache in almost all her track but not again with allegations of sexual intercourse between them.
Prophet Ajanaku revealed that it was Alabi that begged him to have sexual intercourse with her, but he declined the approach as it is against the doctrine of the bible and moreover, she is a “grandma.”


"I’m wondering if she’s being foolish or just stupid. I remember when she was putting pressure on me to have sex with her. She did not hide her urge to have sexual relationship with me. At a point she could not control her urge to do that but I declined, I said never, not me. Ask these people here (in chorus, the members seated confirmed his claim).
I can never be involved in such a dirty act. Hen, what do we call that? Where is that written in the Bible? Is it in Habbakuk or where in the Bible is that written? Where do we start the foreplay? I have survived many beautiful women here in this house and I have never had anything sexual relationship with them but attended to their needs. Besides there are young girls around if one actually wanted to have such a relationship that is for those who wanted to do that. Why go to a grandma? She went as far as begging people to convince me to have sex with her but not me in the name of Jesus,” Prophet Ajanaku was alleged to have said in an interview.
 Evangelist Tope Alabi responded via her facebook account thus:
“My Friends, No matter the negative rumor you hear or read,I want you to know it’s never true and not inspired by the living Jesus Christ…and I will never compromise my faith in God by the grace of God. God is at work,” she said.
Her husband, Soji also added this:
"“This trouble started when we stopped attending Prophet Ajanaku’s church because he was beginning to see himself as a god in our lives. All he has said to the media are bunch of lies, just to look for a way to bring us down. I know there is a God in heaven who will judge everything we do on earth and reward all of us accordingly. I intentionally told my wife not to say anything and leave God to judge everything but I am using this medium to tell everyone out there that Tope Alabi never asked Prophet Ajanaku to sleep with her.”

5 comments:

  1. wonders shall never cease, why did a man of God give such interview in the first instance.

    Heavens, over to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am afraid the man is saying the truth jare... the pastor is a soji person with his oyoyo body. Pastor dey bleech too, God, i salute your patience o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not everybody dat calls me lord,lord wil inherit his kingdom.work out your salvation with fear and trembling.God is Watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. even it is through must a man of God say dis out to fall her and since he said he doesnt do it he does not need to say it out,but wht i knw is something is wrong somewhere.hmmmmm end time

    ReplyDelete